Saturday, July 7, 2012

As I was driving towards the coast this morning, it was foggy and cool.  Although I love that type of weather in the morning, as I arrived closer to my destination, I noticed the clouds begin to lift almost magically.  With that came a burst of sunshine and a cool coastal wind that swept all around me.  I felt as if I was being hugged by mother nature and sat there while I took in the moment.  In life, we too have clouds that can prevent us from seeing what is in front of us.  However, we can rest assured that all things change in due time.  When we think our moments are dark and feel like a cold night in the middle of winter, in a heart beat, the clarity of summer day can be what follows.  We have to keep vigilant in our pursuit of finding clarity and don't be shaken by clouds or fog that seem to linger near you.  Before long, those things that blurred your vision will be gone and you will be able to listen to the birds around you as they announce a fresh start to a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment