Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One of the definitions of perseverance I found in a dictionary stated, "continuance in a state of grace leading finally to a state of glory". I am a fan of this word and what it stands for, as tells me that you march forward with grace and look forward to achieving a desired result. The result may not come when you want it and not getting it right away usually teaches us other important things. The world is obsessed with speed and information through improved technology and communication is now instant. However, we face things that we want to achieve through perseverance and a byproduct of this is being patient. For some people, things come very quickly and it always amazes me how someone can spend little or no time in looking for a desired result before they achieve it. I on the other hand, have had my share of opportunities when my road was anything but easy. I stopped asking the universe a long time ago as to why and decided on focusing on what the lesson was and how to share what I had gone through. The result has been fulfilling, in that I now understand that my journey through some things taught me a lot more about myself and the purpose of those trials. Be resolved to persevere no matter what and continue to do so with grace, for the glory will come as a result of your diligent actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment