Thursday, July 12, 2012

Today I saw a story about two goats surfing in the ocean.  My first reaction was to laugh, because I could not believe the story initially.  As I continued to look at the pictures and video of this pair of athletic and charming animals it made me wonder about their state of mind.  For this pair, the thought of surfing and being a goat was not a barrier.  For us as human beings, when we think of things that are impossible, the mere fact that we question possibility, can prevent us from achieving our dreams. If we were to change our perspective and speak possibility, then ideally our options could be limitless.  Some people grew up as children whose own parents may not have believed in them and as a result they struggle through out life with feelings of inadequacy or insecurities.  I love a famous quote that I read a long time which states, "What other people think of me is none of my business."  If were to care less about what others think of us and focus on making ourselves better regardless, our world could be less complicated.  Allow yourself to think that possibilities are waiting for you and let go of any thoughts that may dampen your dreams. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment