Friday, October 5, 2012

One of the things that I love is that feeling when all of a sudden you turn a corner in your life and you have an awakening that makes you realize that you are headed in the right direction.  There are many words to describe this, such as validation, confirmation or manifestation to name a few.  The best part of these moments is the fact that you can look back at how far you have come and realize that you are no longer the same person that began this journey so many years ago.  These moments make me think about the many instances where self doubt crept into my thoughts that deterred my peace of mind in reaching my goals.  I am sure there are many people that find themselves in a similar situation where things are going so well, it is almost makes one feel a little guilty.  I for one, do not succumb to the feelings of guilt anymore, due to the many years that I can reflect on the arduous journey.  Among the most challenging periods is when everything seems to be working for your friends and family and yet, you feel like you are the only one that does not have it together.   Feeling truly appreciative for others circumstances, when at times one feels that life is not fair, has been one of the best lessons life has taught me.  Simplified it has become the true test of having gratitude in my life.  My wish is that everyone is allowed to feel that turning point moment in their life when things all of a sudden fall in place.  For those that are awaiting that moment to come, be patient, continue to be grateful and be resolved in your pursuit to realize the change you have been expecting.      

No comments:

Post a Comment