Friday, June 29, 2012

Where does one draw their daily inspiration from?  Life is hard at times and some days are tougher than others.  Therefore it is up to us to gather things that can lift our spirits to experience a sense of positive validation.  I look for all types of things that can be my daily dose of inspiration.  From funny pictures to stories of random acts of kindness, I try to fill up my day with anything that can add value to it.  Among the best examples are when I receive personal feedback from someone telling me I made a difference in their life.  When people provide you with a compliment accept it with a smile and thank them for it.  I know a lot of people struggle with accepting a compliment and at times I still feel awkward about it, however, I have gotten a lot better at it.  Depending on how you were raised, many people were taught not to draw attention to themselves, so when someone does, your instinct could tell you to deflect the compliment.  Work on getting better at accepting personal praise and look for things that make you smile or feel good in your heart.  Continue to fill your days with enough small doses of the inspiration around you and help others who need to hear a positive or encouraging word.  Daily inspiration can be acquired, however, it becomes even more powerful when it is shared others.

No comments:

Post a Comment