Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Change is inevitable and with the wisdom that comes from years of being alive, it is can be somewhat easier to create this expectation as time goes on.  Some people do not care for it and become very apprehensive at the thought that something will be different soon.  There is a level of anxiety that comes with those feelings and for some it can take on a life of its own. I have been one of those people that usually looked forward to something shifting and the thought of not following the usual routine was always a highlight for me.  I am not sure what it is that causes some to feel more one way versus another, however, I do know that because of our differences we bring a sense of balance to the world.  For me, changes provide a different point of view, an opportunity and an end to what may have been stagnation.  This is why I like to find things that inspire me and why I like to share those inspiring messages with others.  I do make it a point to not forget what is behind me, I simply use that which I learned to move forward.  I know of many people who are simply afraid and would rather live in the chaos that they know, than try something different.  I heard a saying many years ago from a well known preacher who said, "living in the garage day after day, will not make you a car".  Therefore one has to venture beyond their boundaries and seek to eliminate those layers that may have long ago been ready to discard.  If ever I do undertake a substantial change, I may feel a slight sense of nervousness, however, it quickly dissipates as my excitement for what is new or changing overtakes those other emotions.  We will never remain the same age and time marches on whether we like it or not.  Therefore accept that you will continue to transform and seek to progress beyond what you have learned.  Choose your attitude wisely and allow yourself to live for the next day that may bring you a very different and much needed transition to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment