Monday, April 23, 2012

As Spring weather turned stormy recently, I was reminded about how in our own lives we go through the same types of changes.  We may be in a good place and everything is going our way and all of a sudden something occurs which turns our lives into a tailspin.  What gets you through some of these more difficult times?  Although it took me years of practice, I had to have faith that at the end of each day, everything was going to work out the way it was supposed to.  Sometimes we do not see how or why we are going through certain things.  In my own experience I became resolute in learning the lesson, what ever it was and being consistent in my appreciation for what I had.  Having to be grateful during difficult times, was hard to adjust to, yet it always paid off in knowing that my burden was nothing compared to someone else.  I hope that you have the confidence to know that things will always work out and growth & wisdom comes from each experience.  Remember that after a storm, there are clear skies ahead, flowers will bloom and birds will resume their song.  

No comments:

Post a Comment