Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Taking a step back is not always a bad thing.  I was thinking of this this morning as I went for a walk and had to step back when I got to a place in the road that made it hard to keep walking forward.  I thought about this as it relates to life.  Sometimes we make plans to go forward and we think we are heading down the right direction to achieve a goal.  However, sometimes you hit a road block that causes you to steer in a different direction.  This can cause you to think that you may not be achieving the goal that you had set out on.  I do believe that sometimes we have to go in a different direction in order to get to the destination we were hoping for.  This teaches us to view things differently and can allow for us to realize something that we may not have thought otherwise.  I agree that there are no mistakes in our lives and sometimes we need to take the longer road or a different one, to get to our destination.  I hope that you take courage in the fact that you are still headed in the right direction and just because you had to alter your course does not mean that you will not get to where you need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment