Monday, April 30, 2012

I have always wondered what makes someone's life perspective either the glass half full vs. a glass half empty. Even more importantly, why wouldn't you want to change your view if given the opportunity? In my experience with people, I have found those individuals with the glass half empty seemed to work a lot harder at trying to prove their theory.  Looking for constant ways to show how their way of thinking was the true way of the world, always made me laugh.  I have found that living with the glass half full makes for a more enjoyable existence.  I don't have to pay attention to what is wrong in the world, there are enough people who do that.  I would much rather walk through life with an optimistic view, and worry less about the little things.   Fill your glass with lots of things that make it over flow with what is right and brings you daily joy.  Your actions will begin to attract those that think like you as time goes on and surprisingly you will find less of the other folks in your inner circle as a result.  

No comments:

Post a Comment