Friday, April 27, 2012

When I was driving home today, I notice the beautiful clear skies after a couple of days of rainy weather.  I felt the cool breeze hit me and wake me up, as the trees have turned bright green and the leaves swayed in the distance.  At times it is good just to take everything all in and be thankful that the storms have passed.  As in life, when we have our own personal storms to contend with, the feeling that they are in your rear view mirror brings a sense of relief and accomplishment.  Don't forget to acknowledge what you have achieved and how far you have come.  Never think that your accomplishment may be too small in comparison to someone else, as your benchmarks in your life are yours and nobody else's.  Enjoy the Spring air, the new blossoms and blooms and enjoy the place you happen to be in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment