Saturday, May 19, 2012

What makes you laugh out loud?  Sometimes we need to release energy by channeling this through laughter.  Think about the end of the day, week, month; what was the funniest thing you heard or remember?  These moments I find to be just as important in my daily rejuvenation process.  Whether it was a funny video, joke or a funny picture, I keep them all in my reserves.  For those moments that are not as filled with humor and I feel I need a good dose of it, I think back to what I have archived.  Interestingly, if you choose to make a point of seeking this, you will receive more and more as a result. Call it the law of the universe if you like, it does work.  Humor and laughter brings balance to a world that sometimes is less filled with it. Remember to not just write the term LOL, live it and get plenty of it, as it is good for your soul.  

No comments:

Post a Comment